امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Chong Xi
Zhao Yulan held her hand and told her the good news first, "Xiaodie and Master He have found it!"! They were washed up on a beach, and they were all right. But now the rain is still falling, the sky is dark, and the water is too fast. People can't get through, and they can't be saved. But Uncle He sent someone to say that the raft had been tied up, and that they could be rescued at dawn, and that Xiaodie could be sent back at noon tomorrow at the latest. Let's not worry. There is also the horse farm, where Lord Meng has arranged to send a good swimmer tomorrow to set up a small raft to look at the flooded places everywhere. Let's not mess around. It's the middle of the night now, and you've been dizzy for hours, and you've scared us! The doctor came to see it. Said to be angry attack heart, and exogenous cold, have to take good care of a few days. Are you thirsty? I'll get you a bowl of rice soup! Zhao Yulan turned to go, but Zhang Qingting held her hand tightly and watched her anxiously with eager eyes? They are all busy outside! I don't even have time to eat, and when I'm really tired, I just sit there and take a nap. I'm the only one who can't help, so I'll take care of you inside. The rain was so heavy that many of the neighbors' houses were washed away. The Academy was already full, and all the places that could be vacated in the yamen were vacated. Mr. Fang opened the two new houses that had not been rented out in our alley. His legs and feet were not good, but he was not idle. He steamed steamed buns for a day and gave them to everyone. Zhao Yulan wanted to tell her a joke, "Our family is now cooking porridge with Yinbao yuanbao!" Zhang Qingting wants to know more than that,whirlpool bathtub, Zhao Yulan understands what she means, thinks in the end can not hide, can not help but shed tears again, "Niang." Mother also came, kneeling in front of God in the hall! Zhang Qingting's heart immediately sank to the bottom of the valley, struggling to squeeze out a word, "No." Didn't you find it? Zhao Yulan shook her head and sobbed, "Master Li sent all the servants who could be sent out to look for them. He followed the place where they lost them,hot tub manufacturers, but when he found them, there was no news!"! But they had already borrowed the boat, and on the second watch of the day they sent someone over to report it, and they took the boat all the way down to look for it. "Don't worry, sister-in-law. Maybe tomorrow there will be news of them!" Zhang Qingting sighed heavily in his heart and closed his eyes. A word floated faintly in my heart-ominous! But as long as you don't find it, there's still hope! She secretly encouraged herself, must not give up, Zhao Chengcai may be trapped somewhere waiting for them to rescue. How disappointed would he be if he were so frustrated first? She opened her eyes again and pointed to the warm rice soup on the table. If you want to save people, you must first take good care of yourself. Not to mention anything else, just in my own home, so many people are looking at me! What should they do if they fall down? After drinking a bowl of thick rice soup, Zhang Qingting felt much better. Throat is not so painful, the heat in the body also receded a lot, looking at Zhao Yulan's haggard face, outdoor whirlpool tub ,best whirlpool tub, suddenly remembered one thing, "how is the Tian family?" Asked about this, Zhao Yulan is also worried, "his old house has been washed away, fortunately, people are all right.". Now placed in the new house, Lord Meng has ordered, all the victims of food and clothing supplies are provided by each household, the government unified settlement, for the time being is not hindered. Just wait for the water to recede, what can their family do? Zhang Qingting thought about it. "You still have fifty taels of silver in my hand before. I'll lend him some more later and let him rebuild the house first."! The old house of his family is too shabby to live in. It's good to demolish and rebuild it! If you want to build it, build it well. Don't just get two rooms just to save trouble. "I.." Zhao Yulan, somewhat surprised, lowered her head and whispered, "I originally wanted to sell the two sets of gold and silver jewelry and build two rooms for their family to live in first." "That's all right." Zhang Qingting thought that the racecourse had suffered heavy losses, and that he would need a lot of cash to restore and rebuild. Now he could save a little. "With your jewelry, plus fifty taels of silver, it's worth about one hundred taels in total. It's enough for their family to build a good small yard, and it's not enough to pay much.". But if you ask someone to take a message, I'll lend him the money, and he'll have to make a written statement to pay it back! Seeing that Zhao Yulan was puzzled, Zhang Qingting explained, "Silly girl, so many people in their family live in the house you paid for, even if you don't want him to return, can their family live at ease?"? Even if you do get married in the future, what will people say? Even if you marry in the past, it is not easy to get along with each other. If you quarrel occasionally, people will have to think that the house was built by you, and it is not easy to say what should be said. Do you want people to live with you with a feeling of gratitude? Zhao Yulan understood, full of gratitude, "or sister-in-law thought thoroughly!" Zhang Qingting said a few words, spent a lot of energy, very tired, "you go to rest!"! I also want to sleep for a while, and I have a lot of things to do tomorrow! We have to recover from the disease quickly! Zhao Yulan saw that her mind was Pure Brightness, her will was firm, and she was not so worried, so she went back to rest. When Zhang Qingting woke up and opened her eyes again, she felt more relaxed, and she struggled to get up and wash herself. Seeing his face pale and haggard in the mirror, it must be worrying to go out like this. He dressed himself up, changed into a colorful dress, painted some Rouge, covered up his sick face, and went out with a twelve-point spirit. Eldest sister! How are you? Yinbao yuanbao was pleasantly surprised to see Zhang Qingting go downstairs with a radiant face. These two little brothers are much more sensible now. The adults all go out to work. They cook and clean at home. They get up early in the morning and work in the kitchen. They are very conscientious and responsible. Yeah,endless swim spa, it's no big deal! Zhang Qingting greeted them one by one with a smile and said a few words of encouragement, "You did a good job!" But there was still some weakness in his voice. Sister, go and sit down! The younger brothers drove her to the hall. "Your medicine will be ready soon. Eat something first and drink the medicine later." 。 monalisa.com

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 1 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast