امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Qisha Stele
Qianjiang didn't know the relationship between Zhao Yun and Li Jiejie. He thought that Li Jiejie was the female confidant who made Zhao Yun slay the thirty golden elixirs of Tianshi Dao in anger. When he heard Zhao Yun's merciless scolding of Li Jeijie, he felt quite uneasy. He hurriedly said, "Third brother, I measured you by myself. I forgot your ability to reach heaven. That's why I said the wrong thing.". "Don't blame Miss Li. She has deep feelings for you. How can you shout at her for a gossip?" Zhao Yun is really dumb to eat Coptis chinensis, there is suffering can not say, secret way: "She has deep feelings."? Big brother, can't you see that she is an unruly and willful Tigress? Had to mourn silently, on the mouth: "Our brother talks, that turn to her an outsider interrupts?" Qian Jiang more and more panic, although he has no emotional experience, but the heart knows the word "outsiders", anyone who hears is jealous, not to mention the girl's mind is more sensitive, is bound to be extremely dissatisfied. How could he have the heart to let the third brother let the young couple fall out because of himself? He hurriedly said, "Third brother, you must not talk nonsense.". Make amends to Miss Li. Seeing that Zhao Yun was silent, Qian Jiang could not sit still any longer. He hurried to Li Jiejie and said, "Miss Li, I said something wrong.". "You mustn't blame the third brother. He has a look on his face to you, which is shared by all the immortals." Li Jiejie's face showed a very strange expression, but he saw that Qian Jiang was serious and had no intention of joking. Finally,Fiberglass tape measure, he could not help laughing and giggled: "Hee hee, what are all the rumors in this fairy forest? One spread ten, ten spread a hundred. There are tigers in the market." Qianjiang Zhanger Monk was confused and embarrassed. He did not know what Li Jiejie was talking about, let alone what to answer. Just then, I heard someone downstairs shouting, "Qianjiang Puppy, where else can you run this time?" Qian Jiang leaned out of the window and looked downstairs. Suddenly his heart jumped and his face was overcast. He said to Zhao Yun, "Third brother,Surveyors tape measure, it's said that Cao Cao is here. This time we can't go even if we want to." Zhao Yun smiled and said, "You don't have to be annoyed. It happened that I needed actual combat to improve my swordsmanship, but they took the initiative to send me to the door as a target. It's very good.". Come on, let's go downstairs and meet these henchmen. Qianjiang was affected by Zhao Yun's strong self-confidence, and his nervous mood finally returned to calm. He could not help feeling ashamed: "I have only stayed in Tianyuan Zong for one year, but my courage has been worn down like this?"? At that time, my third brother Xiu Wei and I were still equal. He was only slightly better than me. Now he is flying for nine days. I am unknown and bullied by others. That's all. But how can we lose our tolerance and blood? Qianjiang, Qianjiang, you are the son of Qian Yunfei, the king of Wu'an in Qiantang. You have made outstanding contributions from generation to generation. How can you be willing to degenerate and drift with the tide? Zhao Yun is your third brother, but he has too much to learn from you! Twelve star gentleman comes, this small inn can not bear such favor, already silent cicada, shivering. Before Zhao Yunren went downstairs, he gave a sneer: "Which dogs are barking here? I don't know whether they are alive or dead." "Where does the smelly boy come from? He doesn't know whether he is alive or dead, Fish measuring board ,Walking measuring wheel, but he dares to talk nonsense!" Chen Long, the head of the twelve stars, looked at the stairway in great surprise. He really couldn't figure out that someone dared to take the initiative to get into trouble with the twelve stars. Young people these days are becoming more and more courageous and foolish. In the lonely and solemn atmosphere, Zhao Yun walked slowly down the stairs, frowning coldly. I saw nine tall and short people standing in the middle of the hall, fat as a pig, thin as a monkey, and like a mouse. It was expected that the twelve stars were named after the twelve zodiac signs. After the twelve stars, there were hundreds of armored soldiers waiting in line, and the momentum was not bad. Is it these people who pursued the eldest brother and almost killed him? Today, I will destroy you all! Zhao Yun holds a grudge in the heart, unexpectedly rare export becomes dirty: "Oh, I am sorry, I seem to say wrong.". You are twelve stars, but not dogs. You are even worse than dogs. Dogs also know a little loyalty, righteousness, honesty and shame. You are a group of bastards. How dare you lose face in this world? It's really dirty my eyes! "What a boy! I really don't know how many eyes Lord Ma has!"! Brother, let me chop this boy. The mad horse breathed fire in his eyes, and the triangle fork in his hand could not hold back. The green mouse quickly grabbed the wild horse and said to Chen Long, "Elder brother, this boy is very strange.". Were the Red Sheep and others killed by him? Remembering the tragic death of the three Red Sheep in the dark alley, Chen Long suddenly felt a chill on his body. He said to himself, "Be careful to sail for ten thousand years. You might as well ask clearly first, and then it's not too late to start.". If this man is ruthless, he can't afford to blame him. He looked at Zhao Yun suspiciously and saw that the scar on Zhao Yun's face was terrible. He was afraid that he really had some magical skills. His tone was also relaxed. He said, "Which way did you drive?"? The twelve star gentleman asked himself that he had no quarrel with Zunjia, nor did he want to cause more trouble. We're just here for the sake of the little bastard of the Qianjiang River. Well water doesn't interfere with river water. Can you move a little? "Just for your words," said Zhao Yun in a cold voice, "I'll give you eight pieces." "Toast, don't eat, eat, drink!"! Then there's no need to waste words! Chen Long somehow is the peak of Bigu Xiuwei, which is more than twice as high as the fetal rate of Red Sheep and others? He ranked first among all the guests of Guoshifu, and his reputation was not undeserved. Now that the enemy is riding on the head, how can he avoid the battle? What's more, he had already detected Zhao Yun's cultivation with divine consciousness, and concluded that there was no fluctuation of True Qi on the boy's body. And this boy's appearance, more with the immortal forest of the swordsman ruthless people have nothing to do, even if there are a few unique skills, it is estimated that the fierce is not where to go. Zhao Yun remained motionless, his eyes frosted, waiting for the best time to kill. Then Qianjiang's head came out and said in a loud voice, "Qianjiang is here, but you are not qualified to take my life!"! Today, let me show you how to make a fool of yourself. Seeing Zhao Yun's lofty sentiments, Qianjiang was also full of blood. There was only one thought left in his heart: we must not stand by and let the third brother face nine people alone. How can this bastard in Qianjiang be vigorous again? Twelve has gone to the third, the nine star gentleman looked at the Qianjiang River with a surprised face, only to feel incredible. They chased Qianjiang for three days and three nights. If they knew Qianjiang was a spent force,Pi tape measure, how could they be more energetic than them? As soon as the snake waved the pear flower spear in his hand, he shouted and scolded, "I am a defeated general. Even the weapons handed down from my family have fallen into my hands. Do you still dare to boast and only show off your skills?" 。 tapemeasure.net

پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast