امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رأی - میانگین امتیازات: 0
Five tyrants and seven heroes-Zhuge Qingyun _ txt novel paradise
Qiu Lin looked at Qin Wenyu and said, "Miss Qin, can you come here tonight in the third watch?" "Why should I come?" Asked Qin Wentian? I'm not interested in the'Cold Moon Lone Star 'thing. Qiu Lin said with a smile, "But I'm quite interested in your nickname of'heroine '. If the moon is bright and the stars are sinking in the third watch tonight, it's needless to say that if the stars are bright and the moon is hidden, Qiu Lin still wants to look at Longwang Shu!" Qin Wenyu frowned deeply. After thinking for a moment, she nodded to Qiu Lin and said, "Well, I'll try to come, but I may arrive a little later because I have something important to do." "It doesn't matter," said Qiu Lin with a smile. "You came very early, and I won't fight you first, because the latter is still more important in the'battle for the female hero 'and the'battle for the stars and the moon'. It's Qiu Lin's first great wish in her life." At this point, the "death-snatcher" raised his eyebrows and said, "I am fully confident that I can deal with the'Cold Moon 'and the'Lone Star' within one watch. Therefore, since you have signed a contract with me in the third watch on his behalf, and you have arrived in the fourth watch yourself, it is almost the same!" With a twist of her shoulder, she flew out several feet with a very rare agility and magic posture, and galloped into the forest on the left side of her way! Qin Wenyu did not move, did not speak, just watched Qiu Lin's back, his face was dignified, his eyebrows were slightly wrinkled! Xiao Keying's heart was so sad that she couldn't help asking in a low voice, "Sister Yu, is the'cold moon 'mentioned by Qiu Lin really nearby?" Qin Wenyu's answer was so simple that there were only eight words, but it was quite beyond Xiao Keying's expectation. What she answered was: "The cold moon is gone, and the lone star is alone!" When Xiao Keying heard this, she frowned slightly and looked at Qin Wenyu. She asked in a low voice, "Sister Yu, do you mean that the person who is known as the'Cold Moon 'is the cause of the cold moon?" Industry. Has passed away.. Qin Wenyu, with a sentimental look on her face,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, nodded to Xiao Keying and replied slowly, "Sister Xiao's guess is right. Sister Hanyue has passed away for a long time.". Today happens to be the third anniversary of her liberation. If I hadn't been far away from Shanhaiguan, I would have gone to Tianri Mountain and held a memorial ceremony in front of her tomb. Hsiao Ke-ying frowned and said, Now that the'Cold Moon 'has passed away, how can Sister Yu make a contract with the'Lone Star' on her behalf? Does this not make the soul under the spring, and there is a promise to break the promise. Before she had finished speaking, she automatically stopped talking. Because Xiao Keying saw that Qin Wenyu was making a strange move. Qin Wenyu is slowly taking off his long clothes, revealing the white satin tight suit inside, which is when the chest, but with silver thread skillful hands, embroidered with a faint cloud of "a hook of cold moon". Xiao Keying saw her chest, wide embroidered with "cold moon" pattern, was stunned, Qin Wenyu unexpectedly took out a pair of a leather mask, put it on her head. This mask, dead eyebrows and dead eyes, 304 Stainless Steel Coil ,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, is not beautiful, but after wearing, do not make Qin Wenyu's appearance, completely changed, is no longer the beauty of the sky! Hsiao Keying suddenly asked, "I see. Sister Yu is going to represent the'Cold Moon 'for an appointment. In the middle of the night, she will fight with the'Lone Star' Qiu Lin here." Qin Wenyu nodded and said, "Sister Xiao, you can see from the fact that I've been wearing my'cold moon clothes' all day that I've been looking forward to tonight's meeting for three years." As soon as Xiao Keying thought about it, he raised his eyebrows and asked, "Sister Yu, have you ever received the favor of the'Cold Moon '?" Qin Wenyu said, "When I first started my career, because I didn't have enough experience in Jianghu, I encountered a big danger and was saved by Hanyue. The two sides became the best sisters. But Hanyue's sister was outnumbered in the first World War. She suffered serious internal injuries and the medicine was ineffective. She died three years ago today, leaving only one last word and two things.." Hsiao Ke-ying asked, "Of the two relics, one of them is, of course, the'Cold Moon 'clothes that Sister Yu is wearing now. What is the other?" Qin Wenyu said, "The other thing is not a tangible thing. It's just the three forms of'Cold Moon 'that the elder sister of'Cold Moon' has painstakingly studied to conquer the'Lone Star. 'And her only last words are the four words'Destroy the Lone Star'!" Xiao Keying said, "Between the'Cold Moon 'and the'Lone Star', what is the deep hatred that can't be tolerated by ice and charcoal?" Qin Wenyu said with a wry smile, "I don't have time to ask, so I can't tell you how the two sides got into enmity. I've only heard about the physical characteristics of Lone Star Qiu Lin from her sister Hanyue, but I can assert that Lone Star is evil and Hanyue is good!" When Xiao Keying heard this, she nodded to Qin Wenyu and said with a smile, "That's right, because judging from the corpses lying everywhere in front of her, it can be concluded that the'Lone Star 'is evil, and the'Cold Moon' she won't let go of is naturally a decent person!" Qin Wenyu said with a sigh, "When my sister Hanyue was dying, she gave me a slight impression of each other and entrusted me with this matter. I was worried that it would be difficult to find a'lone star 'in the vast distance of the world. Who would have thought that I would meet her by chance on the occasion of the third anniversary of her death?" Xiao Keying said, "Of course you can't be fascinated by ghosts and gods, but you can't believe them either, because in the dark, there really seems to be a wonderful destiny.." At this point, after a short pause, she raised her eyes slightly and looked at Qin Wenyu. "Sister Yu," she cried with a smile, "according to what you said, you must have fulfilled your wish tonight. You won't let me help you.." "Yes," said Qin Wenyu, "Sister Hsiao can only hide aside and watch the scene of bustle. She's not allowed to stand out. If you're obedient, I'll pass on the'Three Styles of the Cold Moon 'to you after you've annihilated the'Lone Star.'" "Thank you very much, thank you very much," Xiao Keying exulted. "As expected, the'three forms of the cold moon 'must be miraculous." Qin Wenyu said, "These three unique skills are carefully developed by my'Cold Moon 'sister. They are naturally magical, but they are too powerful and a little hostile. After Sister Xiao learns them, I'm afraid she has to improve them a little. They are authentic skills." Hsiao Ke-ying said with a smile, "Well,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, when Sister Yu and Lone Star start fighting, I'll write it down quietly. Then when you teach it, you'll get twice the result with half the effort." 。 sxthsteel.com

پاسخ

موضوع‌های مشابه…
موضوع نویسنده پاسخ بازدید آخرین ارسال
  Scorpio Forest _ Shangguan Midnight _ txt Novel Paradise TonyGibson 0 138 10-17-2022، 11:33 AM
آخرین ارسال: TonyGibson

پرش به انجمن:

کاربرانِ درحال بازدید از این موضوع: 2 مهمان

فیلم های آموزشی مهندسی مکانیک - به زبان فارسی

بر روی موضوع مورد نظر خود کلیک کنید

آموزش پنیوماتیک آموزش نرم افزار Fluidsim آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast
آموزش کنترل صنعتی آموزش نرم افزار PDMS آموزش نرم افزار کامسول Comsol
آموزش شکل دادن فلزات آموزش نرم افزار Moldflow آموزش ماشین کاری با EdgeCAM
آموزش طراحی کنترل مقاوم آموزش Working Model آموزش پدیده انتقال در کامسول
آموزش حل معادلات دینامیکی آموزش نرم افزار LogoPress آموزش کنترل فعال با رویکرد فازی
آموزش تحلیل المان محدود آموزش‌های رایگان آموزش ریخته گری با ProCast